join us at uncageX Workshops
UncageX will open your eyes to your untapped potential – then show you how to use it.
So why should you attend UncageX? What will you learn and, how it will work:
- Everyone is an individual – We’ll have you working in groups but my goal for the weekend is to focus on YOU and YOUR personal success – every single attendee is as important to me.
- We will dig deep in to YOUR mind and find what is holding YOU back – And then my team and I will show you how to break through your barriers and achieve the success you’ve always been capable of.
- Not only will you leave the event having identified your goals – you will leave with a clear blueprint that you can immediately action to achieve your goals.
BUT DON’T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT! HERE IS WHAT SOME OF THE PREVIOUS ATTENDEES HAD TO SAY AFTER THE EVENT:
“I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “no” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”
So the choice is yours Wait for things to get better.. or MAKE things better If you keep doing the same thing.. you’re just going to get more of what you already have.
We can only build anything after we build ourselves. So when we become who we never were, we will be able to create what we were never able to create.
First day – the runway:
The day of the head – 80% writing and 20% exercises.
As an effect, you will bring clarity to your goal and reveal the exact steps you need to make in order to achieve it using what you have available at hand right now.
Second day – take off:
The day of the heart – 80% exercises and 20% writing.
You will break the blocks which are holding you back from becoming who you are meant to become. You will access the courage to break out of the cage and head forward with full force.
How to become a super human
Values and principles you’ll upload into yourself at UncageX
- Aim high: results come when we do things with passion, there is no passion in mediocrity so aim high in anything you do: thoughts, words and deeds, value and love; always over deliver; do the best you can with all what you have and do it now – there is no tomorrow.
2. Create relationship: always assume good intentions until proven the opposite; we don’t find great relationships and inspiring people – we create them; make every person you interact with feel special; those people will always remember you and all the opportunities they have they’d like to share with you; you don’t learn when you talk so listen and discover the person and you’ll find something special about them and about yourself, share your vulnerabilities with them and they will take it as a generous present, they will then over you their present and that will build an lifetime relationship; give and help with no expectation; talk about reasons, feelings, hopes, pains and emotions, you’ll find treasures there including happiness of being present and appreciation – information is cheap and unimportant – we don’t remember what they said but we will always remember how they made us feel; people don’t care how much you know, they want to know how much you care – you are interesting to every person when you are interested in them; create great opportunities by building great relationships instead of buying an opportunity by selling a great relationship; be kind, kindness is the best investment – it costs nothing but it creates fortunes, cherish your parents and you will live a long life; we have what we can give; we get what we pay for and as attention and appreciation is the currency of relationships, buy good stuff as that account has unlimited balance.
3. Take care of yourself: mind, body and soul; always be prepared to adapt to change, as change is the only constant; a healthy body is a source of energy and the more energy we have the more positive, happy, resourceful, creative and focused we are; read, travel, dance, sing, visit museums and galleries, develop new skills, calculate risks and make decisions quickly, most of our worries and fears are a product of imagination and memory – check before you trust them; your past mistakes and failures are fabulous servants but terrible masters, don’t let be ruled by them but put them to good use; take initiative in helping others overcome their challenges, you will find something about you that you didn’t know; allow time for the process – good things require effort, passion and time as part of process: plant the seed, nurture it and have faith it will grow – same in relationships and business – have faith in yourself, your idea and the process.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT TO OTHER SEMINARS?
UncageX has the power to change your life, as we have seen it happen with a number of our previous attendees. Don’t apply on a whim, don’t apply to kill some time or if you’re just looking for something to do at the weekend
The people you will be surrounded by are there to change their lives for the better and being mentored by people who want this change for them – we will know if you’re not serious – so please don’t apply unless you REALLY want this
MY PROMISE TO YOU
You will only benefit from the event if you are honest with yourself – even if it’s uncomfortable to face yourself and look at your true self. My team and I will support you through this the entire way – we will be there to help you, you just have to help us help you too!
I hope to see you there, Vadim Turcanu